By popular demand Microsoft has released File Sharing during chat sessions for the latest Mac Skype for Business client. While this is currently only available for users of Office 365, they plan to release support for Skype for Business on premise users as well.
Other improvements in the latest client include:
- The video preview and button for answering the call now available on the notification.
- User who receives call from Delegate on behalf of Delegator will now see the call is made on behalf of Delegator.
- Ring device settings are saved after application restarts.
- Names in contact list are sorted alphabetically.
- Users are properly informed their meeting join request has been denied when trying to join multiple times.
- Fixed additional Exchange connection issues.
For a complete list of improvements to the client, please be sure to read the release notes that come with this update. Download the latest client from the download center or if you already have the client you can use the Microsoft AutoUpdate to get the latest version.